Removing a Door
1. Using a flat-head screwdriver, turn the adjustment screw on the front of the torque adjuster clockwise until the door no longer self-closes.
2. Open the door to access the hold-open device and remove the mounting bolt from the frame using a Phillips-head screwdriver.
3. With the door in a nearly closed position, insert the top half of the needle-nose pliers into the grip hole in the hinge pin spring clip and the bottom half of the pliers beneath the hinge pin shroud.
4. the pliers to pull down the spring clip, while simultaneously pulling the top of the door away from the frame and pull the top of the door out.
5. Lift and remove the door from the torque adjuster.
NOTE: Exercise caution when handling the door.